Account settings can be accessed from the User menu , all Dawn users manage their basic information, including:
- Their Avatar.
- Email and Mobile phone number.
- Password management.
- Download my data allows the user to download a ZIP file with the raw JSON files that comprise their personal data in Dawn.
- Delete account allows the user to fully delete their account and information.
- Their Name as they want it to appear in Dawn
- Any custom User attributes the site administrator has created added. In this example, the admin asks users to choose a Nutrition goal.
- A Profile card where you can write a Bio for yourself that is publicly available to other Dawn users. Authors can choose to include coach and author bios on the Catalog details screen.
- Their Color scheme (light or dark mode) preferences (this appears only if the administrator allows it).
- The accessibility option to Use the high contrast theme to help text stand out better.
- Email notifications; administrators and coaches can manage their notifications.
- Billing; users can and and update credit cards, manage Subscriptions (see number 11), and review their Billing history.
- Scheduling availability for coaching (only appears for coaches).
- If users are subscribers, they can Cancel subscriptions by clicking the Garbage can icon. When you cancel a subscription, you have access to content until the end of the current subscription cycle.