A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.224 available on April 15, 2021.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Coming next week: Changing how updated password security works
Planned change: When a user's password is changed, any current sessions where that user is authenticated using the previous password will become inactive, and the user will have to login again with the new password.
In this release, we
- Fixed an issue where a linked activity could be moved in the destination course if the source activity is moved.
- Fixed an issue where teachers of a course could sometimes not remove a previously awarded badge from a student.
- Fixed an issue where the failure to remove an awarded badge when deleted did not return an error message.
- Fixed an issue where IEPs were sometimes downloaded instead of being displayed onscreen when opened.
Updates in version 2021.04.14.5899.
- General system improvements.