A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2021.0317.170419 available on March 18, 2021.
Batch enrollment edits
On Enrollments screens, administrators can now:
- Batch edit enrollment dates by checking the boxes next to the enrollments you want to edit, and clicking the pencil icon.
- Batch delete enrollments by checking the boxes next to the enrollments you want to edit, and clicking the garbage can icon.
Video Story enhancements!
Authors have additional options for what happens when a learner reaches the end of a Video story Scene. They can choose to end the Video story or choose a Scene from the Video story and even set a specific timestamp (seconds:frame) within the scene where they want the learner to be taken next.
Authors now also have more options for where a learner's Choice can take them. For each Choice answer, the author can choose to:
- Continue video from where it paused for the Choice.
- Take the learner to any Scene in the Video story.
- Take the learner to any other Instruction (like another Video story or instruction video) in the catalog entry.
Filter Learner response data by Group
Administrators can now filter Learner response data by Group.
In this release, we:
- Updated billing to send a bill only when there's been significant activity.
- Fixed an issue with the new Dawn-generated receipts where the billing amounts were not accurate.
In this release, we also:
- Made significant security updates.
- Created a separate Video stories course detail counter.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid message was being displayed for specifying currency