Dawn Release Notes (v2021.0224.192445) - New Group screen for learners!
A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2021.0224.192445 available on February 25, 2021.
New Group screen for learners!
Catalog entries now have a dedicated Group screen where learners can see what groups have been up to and review upcoming live events. Access it by clicking Group in the table of contents or clicking the Group icon in the toolbar.
Access it by clicking Group in the table of contents or clicking the Group icon in the toolbar. You can also filter a course to show activity from a specific group only with the group filter in the toolbar, or the filters on the Group screen.
Authors can choose the Group screen to be the landing page for an entry, like they can for the Coaching screen and Newsletters.
Make your Dawn site "invite only"
Administrators can now limit account creation in their site to be invite only. In the Administration tools > Website card simply uncheck the Allow users to create their own accounts box.
In this release, we also:
- Improved billing styles and verbiage.
- Improved automatic transcript generation.
- Improved video processing.
- On multi-page Likert interactions:
- The Continue button now takes learners to the next page of that questions in that interaction rather than taking them to the next interaction.
- Learners can still use the page navigation at the top of the interaction to skip to the next interaction.