Buzz Release Notes (2021-02-04; v3.0.213) - Publish Anywhere now supports Discussions!
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.213 available on February 4, 2021.
Publish Anywhere now supports Discussions!
Discussion activities are now supported by the Publish Anywhere player.
Are you an educational publisher? Learn more about what Publish Anywhere can do for you.
Your content, learning activities, and assessments are delivered via LTI and Thin Common Cartridge to any compatible system. The magic is in the Publish Anywhere player. It allows our "Better on Buzz" learning experience to be embedded into your customer’s system, without the need for content exports, user and enrollment provisioning (we handle that automatically), or any of the other headaches associated with trying to serve multiple LMS systems.
In this release, we:
- Added print screen options to the following screens:
- Students: Student Grades > Activity tab, Mastery tab, Activity tab, and Objective mastery tab.
- Teachers: Activity grader > Analytics tab.
- Upgraded to the most recent version of our third-party, math-rendering engine to improve performance. Users will no longer see a processing progress bar when waiting for equations to render.
In this release, we also:
- Resolved a layout issue with Assessment settings cards when modifying settings with Publish Anywhere.
- Resolved an issue with Find activity in the Editor > syllabus, where an activity found in a folder did not scroll into view if the folder had been collapsed.
- Fixed an issue in the Assessment Print dialog box when an assessment has a password, where the Print button appeared enabled before a user entered a password.
- Fixed an issue in the assessment player for teachers previewing an assessment where, after submitting answers, the Jump To toolbar was not showing.
Updates in versions 2021.02.04.5480.
- General system improvements.