How can I edit Enrollment expiration dates?
When creating enrollments, administrators have the option of including an Enrollment expiration date. Learners lose access to content past the expiration date; however, they keep access to all completion certificates they earn.
Update individual Enrollment expiration dates
Administrators can edit the Enrollment expiration date for individual enrollments in two places:
- The Catalog > Enrollments screen, which can be accessed by clicking on the enrollment's catalog entry in the Catalog screen.
- The Learners > Enrollments screen, which can be accessed by clicking on the learner in the Learners screen.
To edit the Enrollment expiration from one of these screens:
- Open the Actions menu and select Edit enrollment.
- Use the calendar tool under Enrollment expiration to change the date.
Batch edit Enrollment expiration date
To batch edit the Enrollment expiration date:
- Open the Catalog > Enrollments screen
- Check the boxes next to the enrollments you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Check the box next to the Enrollment expiration dropdown.
- Select the new Enrollment expiration date.
- Click Update enrollments.
Note: If the course was purchased as a subscription, you are unable to edit the expiration date unless you first cancel the subscription. You are given the option to cancel learner subscriptions from this screen; if you do, the learner is able to access the content until the end of the current subscription cycle, or until the new expiration date you select.