A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.211 available on January 21, 2021.
Exclude columns from grade printouts
When printing grades, users can now exclude certain columns from a printout using the Hide columns dropdown. This, along with the Scale feature, helps you fit the information you want in the printout.
You can hide the Location, Status, Submitted date, and/or Due date columns.
In this release, we also:
- Replaced the Advanced image editor icon in the Rich text editor with the Draw icon because it takes users to the same tool as Draw.
- Added the user ID next to the user's name in the Add Enrollment screen, so that users can differentiate between multiple users who have the same name.
- Fixed an issue in the Gradebook > For Me screen where clicking the activity link or the Edit Gradebook Settings would not work for activities assigned to a particular student or group.
- Fixed an issue in the Gradebook > For Me screen where the Gradable checkbox was available for Flashcard activities.
- Resolved an issue where, when capturing a new image to replace a current image in the Rich text editor, the current image wasn't always replaced.
Updates in versions 2021.01.20.5392.
- General system improvements.