How do I create a completion certificate in Dawn?
When creating catalog entries, you can easily create completion certificates:
- Select Mastery in the editor and check the Issue a certificate at course completion box on the Certificate card.
- Provide a Certificate image to use as the certificate's background.
- Note: To print properly, your certificate image should have the same aspect ratio (3:4) as a landscape 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper (2550 x 3300 pixels).
- Click Help to learn how to use dynamic variables to complete the Dynamic fields.
- Click each of the options in the Dynamic fields section (Name, Course, Day, and Year) to customize the content, placement (xy axis), size, and style of this text.
- Click the plus sign to add dynamic fields.
- You can see a preview generated below.
Upload the Certificate image files using Resource library.
Learners are automatically shown the certificate when they complete the catalog entry. They can share it in various ways, download it as an image or QR code, and return and review it whenever they like.