When creating catalog entries, you can easily create completion certificates:
- Select Mastery in the editor and check the Issue a certificate at course completion box on the Certificate card.
- Provide a Certificate image to use as the certificate's background.
- Note: To print properly, your certificate image should have the same aspect ratio (3:4) as a landscape 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper (2550 x 3300 pixels).
- Click Help to learn how to use dynamic variables to complete the Dynamic fields.
- Click each of the options in the Dynamic fields section (Name, Course, Day, and Year) to customize the content, placement (xy axis), size, and style of this text.
- Click the plus sign to add dynamic fields.
- You can see a preview generated below.
Upload the Certificate image files using Resource library.