A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2020.1118.232709 available on November 19, 2020.
Coaches can now submit reviews for questionnaires!
Authors now have the option to require a coach review for questionnaires. When creating the catalog entry, they just check the Notify coach to review box, and the questionnaire appears on the coach's Submissions to review screen (when checked, learners don't receive Mastery awards until the coach review is complete).
Coaches have various options when submitting reviews for questionnaires!
Learn more: Review questionnaire submissions
Enrollment screen updates
We've added new options to the Enrollments screens, including:
- The ability to filter by Group and/or show only Learners needing interventions and Active enrollments.
- The ability to edit which additional columns (based on custom user attributes) you want to show (only shown columns are included in downloaded reports).
- New functionality around creating and managing groups based on the Group dropdown selection:
- When Everyone is chosen in the Group dropdown, you can check the boxes next to learners you want to add to groups.
- When a group is chosen in the Group dropdown, you can click this button to search for and add other learners to the selected group.
In this release, we also:
- Updated all reports to download as .csv files instead of .xls for broader compatibility.
- Improved our search tools to better support partial entry searches.
- Updated link styles in email templates to use underlines.
- Added the following currency options: Euro (EUR), Switzerland (CHF), Mexico (MXN), Brazil (BRL), Russia (RUB), and New Zealand (NZD).
- Fixed an issue with administrator screens not sorting Learners tab.
- Updated the project Submit button, so that it's always visible.
- Made accessibility updates.
- Added the ability to choose when authors want learners to be prompted to review a catalog entry: At the end of the content, Throughout the content, or Never
There will be no release next week. We want to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving! We are grateful for your collaboration in what has been a trying year. Take a breather, and we'll be back in December.