Dawn Release Notes (v2020.1202.234601) - Enrollment enhancements to Catalog and Learner screens
A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2020.1202.234601 available on December 3, 2020.
Enrollment enhancements to Administration Catalog and Learner screens
We've added the ability to download enrollment reports and link to enrollments from the Catalog and Learner screens.
In this release, we also:
- Updated mastery to show decimal percentages (up to two decimal points) where possible for greater precision.
- Improved keyboarding controls for greater accessibility.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to remove users from groups would sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue where deleted users were left in groups.
- Hid the Add to group button for users without those rights.
- Removed the ability to add notes to reply video attachments.
- Fixed an issue where mastery certificate were not rewarded correctly in very rare cases.
- Fixed an issue where, if you have the same number of scale values in questionnaire's, the headings remained the same between questions.
- Added total point rollup for Completed events when only one course is displayed and possible session mastery is greater than zero.