A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.203 available on November 12, 2020.
Rich text editor updates
In this release, we also:
- Added the "allow" attribute to the list of HTML attributes supported by the Rich text editor.
- Added an Insert emoji button to the Rich text editor. This is also available in Publish Anywhere.
- Added a hover tooltip to entries in the Rich text editor > Insert media dropdown to accommodate resources with long paths and/or filenames.
- Fixed an issue in the question editor where adding media files that contained a % character in the path would not display.
- Improved scrolling behavior in the Editor > Syllabus screen when double-clicking the last activity to edit.
- Resolved a Clipboard issue where a newly-assigned task would appear blank if you pasted the same content as a previously-assigned task.
- Improved the style of the empty messaging on the Editor > Group settings screen for courses with no activities.
- Added a validation error message to the Grade editor and Discussion post editor when you attempt to upload a blank attachment.
Updates in version 2020.11.12.5178.
- General system improvements.
ExamFlags: Added a new flag,
AllowActivityNotes(0x200000), to allow a student to take permanent, activity notes during the assessment.
GetEnrollmentActivity: Fixed an issue where
mergeoverlapwould not return the full time a user spent depending upon the order of opening and closing activities.
Join us with The Education Partners in learning to build a better virtual classroom!
November 16, 2020 for educators! Sign up here for the free webinar.
November 18, 2020 for administrators and leaders! Sign up here for the free webinar.