How do I review submissions (projects, questionnaires, etc.)?
When creating catalog entries, authors have the option of requiring coaches to review submissions. This option is currently available for projects and questionnaires, and coaches can access submissions through:
- The Coaching > Submissions to review screen.
- Drilling into learner data through the Coaching > Enrollments and Coaching > Learners screens.
Review project submissions
When Coaches (and peers) review a project, Review criteria are listed with checkboxes. A checked box means the criterion was met, and impacts the Total star review.
Select a project, and you can:
- Click on attached files to open and review them.
- Click Submit a review to complete the Review criteria, compose written feedback, and attach a file if needed. Once finished, click Submit review to deliver the feedback to the learner.
Review questionnaire submissions
To review questionnaire submissions:
- Access the questionnaire through the Coaching > Submissions to review screen or through drilling into learner data through the Coaching > Enrollments and Coaching > Learners screens (shown above).
- Click Submit a review.
- Provide Optional feedback (which is public by default; check the Post as private message to keep between you and the learner). Click Attach file and/or Attach link if relevant, and check the Send a copy via email or text if desired.
- Provide Coach notes (private) and click Attach file and/or Attach link if relevant.
- Mark as reviewed.
Users with Administrator permissions can access questionnaire results that merge answer from all respondents from the Administration > Catalog > Enrollments screen.