When creating catalog entries, authors have the option of requiring coaches to review submissions. This option is currently available for projects and questionnaires, and coaches can access submissions through:
- The Coaching > Submissions to review screen.
Review project submissions
When Coaches (and peers) review a project, Review criteria are listed with checkboxes. A checked box means the criterion was met, and impacts the Total star review.
Select a project, and you can:
- Click on attached files to open and review them.
- Click Submit a review to complete the Review criteria, compose written feedback, and attach a file if needed. Once finished, click Submit review to deliver the feedback to the learner.
Review questionnaire submissions
To review questionnaire submissions:
- Access the questionnaire through the Coaching > Submissions to review screen or through drilling into learner data through the Coaching > Enrollments and Coaching > Learners screens (shown above).
- Click Submit a review.
- Provide Optional feedback (which is public by default; check the Post as private message to keep between you and the learner). Click Attach file and/or Attach link if relevant, and check the Send a copy via email or text if desired.
- Provide Coach notes (private) and click Attach file and/or Attach link if relevant.
- Mark as reviewed.
Users with Administrator permissions can access questionnaire results that merge answer from all respondents from the Administration > Catalog > Enrollments screen.