A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.200 available on October 22, 2020.
In this release, we:
- Updated the Student details > Badges screen to let teachers remove a badge for a student.
- Added a Domain setting in the Student options card to show or hide affirmation messages when students complete continuous-course activities for the day.
- Fixed an issue that may have prevented an SIS Sync from displaying error details.
- Resolved an issue where double-clicking an activity to open it while on the folder home screen would sometimes take the user to the course Home.
- Resolved an issue with incorrectly allowing commas in number answers for fill-in-the-blank questions.
- Resolved an issue with improperly displaying "No questions to display" message for practice-questions activities.
- Fixed a display issue in the Choose activity popup when there were no activities to choose from.
- Applied styles to view/delete courses screen to accommodate lengthy column titles.
Updates in version 2020.10.21.5119.
- General system improvements.