How do I create and edit Labelled graphic interactions in Dawn?
Labelled graphic interactions in Dawn can be created to allow learners to explore visual content by clicking on a marker to reveal text, images, and/or video content.
They can be added as standalone activities, or connected to videos.
Create Labelled graphic interactions
To create Labelled graphic interactions:
- Select the desired Section in the Catalog entry.
- Click Add instruction and choose Labelled graphic.
- Give the interaction a Title.
- Provide Mastery award and Expected duration values.
- Labelled graphic interactions are marked complete when a learner has clicked all of the markers.
- Provide Instructions if they're needed.
- With the Choose image dropdown, provide the image you want the learner to see. You will also need to provide Alternative text that describes the image for accessibility purposes.
- Note: To add images, you must first upload the files using the Upload file button in the bottom, left corner to add them to the Resource library.
- Select your Marker styles icon from the dropdown. If you don't want the marker to appear for learners, choose None; you will see an outline of the marker and learners will see nothing.
- Click Add marker to create the marker icon, and provide the information that appears when your learners click on it, including:
- The marker Title.
- Horizontal/Vertical positions (you can also drag and drop the marker to move where you want).
- Attach popup Media (Image or Video) if you want.
- The Text describing what's being marked.
Learners are shown the graphic and can click on any of the markers to see the details you've attached.