A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.199 available on October 15, 2020.
In this release, we:
- Enhanced course Gradebook to allow entering an X in Quick edit grading as a shortcut to excuse an activity.
- Improved the Editor > Weights screen to show an icon indicating which activities have empty category weights.
- Improved usability of User settings screen by grouping the Notification settings together.
- Resolved an issue with viewing in a past course an activity as a teacher after viewing the same activity as a student.
- Resolved a layout issue on the Domain settings > Usage screen when communitypages or resource library were selected as the Application setting.
- Resolved an issue where, when previewing a Wiki activity in the Digital library or Wiki activity editor, clicking a wiki page link would take the user to the application Home screen instead of the link.
- Resolved a border-style issue with the Editor > Syllabus screen’s right panel.
- Resolved an issue with displaying the Editor > Weights screen if no period was chosen.
- Updated application About > General information dialog to include the activity id when viewed while in an activity.
- Resolved an issue in Grade editor where users were allowed to enter invalid characters in the Score field.
Updates in version 2020.10.13.5064.
- General system improvements.