A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.198 available on October 8, 2020.
In this release, we:
- Changed the name of the Publish Anywhere Keys card in Domain settings to Publish Anywhere credentials to indicate that more than just the key are found there.
- Improved usability of Domain settings > Authentication card.
- Added tooltips for navigation shortcut buttons to the following admin application screens: Domain, Course, User, Enrollment, and Objective Set.
- Improved file attachment dialog usability for mobile devices and resolved an issue with showing file attachment errors.
- Resolved a score column styling issue with the student Grades page for some languages.
- Column data would overlap.
- Provided a tooltip for the not-returned-to-student icon in course Gradebook Score column.
- Resolved an issue with closing student Notes dialog when previewing assessments in the Digital library.
Updates in version 2020.10.07.5024.
- General system improvements.
CreateUsers2: A new attribute,
forcepasswordchange, to require newly created users to change their password after their first login
New and updated articles
- How do I manage Domain Settings? (updated)
- Publish Anywhere publisher steps: How to export courses (updated)
- How do I change my user settings? (updated)