A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.196 & v3.0.197 available on October 1, 2020.
New "Congratulations!" prompts for continuous courses
This is intended to help students recognize when they are caught up on a course, so they can assess their best next steps.
In this release, we also added support for student accommodations in assessments for Publish Anywhere.
- Fixed an issue where the Text-to-speech button would sometimes do nothing when you clicked it.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to print an assessment that used Assessment templates would show an empty white box instead of the assessment content.
- Resolved an issue with navigating to the next item in the Activity player for observers, when current activity is visible to teachers and observers only.
- Added a confirmation prompt in the Assessment activity editor when deleting an assessment question when filtered by a group.
- Fixed an issue in the import feature where files with ".csv" extensions were sometimes treated as tab-delimited files instead of comma-separated files.
- Resolved an issue with recording audio on Firefox browser.
- Added missing validations to the Edit blackout date dialog for students to ensure information is submitted in correct format.
- Resolved an issue with attempting to view pending scores as an observer of a student.
Updates in version 2020.09.30.5004.
- General system improvements.