A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.194 available on September 17, 2020.
New "Congratulations!" prompts for continuous courses
Starting next week, students in continuous enrollment courses will start receiving congratulatory prompts when they complete all activities by the recommended deadlines.
This will help students recognize when they are caught up on a course, so they can assess their best next steps.
Calendar tool updates!
We have updated the Calendar to better support students!
To better optimize the content shown onscreen, and improve workflow for students:
- Activities are grouped using a course header and folders as sub-headers. Folders can be expanded and collapsed.
- A count of total and completed activities in a folder appears next to the folder title.
- Dots on calendar dates now represent courses instead of individual activities.
- Fixed a styling issue in the Add project popup window.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity editor where trying to insert images in Activity instructions would sometimes report an error instead of inserting the image.
- Fixed an issue where the Badge notification popup sometimes showed a broken image instead of the badge thumbnail.
- Fixed an overflow style issue in Course settings screen.
- Added some missing tooltips to the teacher's view of the student's Grades page.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity player where the Submit button and Submission card would sometimes disappear when running Buzz in a language other than English.
- The delete entity function in some admin screens would not work for some entities in some languages other than English.
- Fixed a Gradebook issue where clicking on an empty cell in the IEP column would open an empty popup window.
- Resolved a styling issue with extra lines showing in Multi-Outcome Scoring Gradebooks.
- Fixed an issue in the Syllabus view of the student's Gradebook where extra-credit activities sometimes did not display the extra-credit icon in the left column.
Updates in version 2020.09.17.4953.
- General system improvements.
LTI Links: When launching a request, the
lis_person_sourcedidattribute and value is sent now for all users. Previously, it was only sent for student users.
New and updated articles
- How do I use my Buzz Calendar? (updated)