A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.192 & v3.0.193 available on September 10, 2020.
Auto-assign the same due date to activities in the same folder
Now, when generating due dates for Continuous enrollment courses, we provide the option to give all activities within the same folder the same auto-generated due date.
In this release, we:
- Made the User menu available to users while in an activity, including the About and Logout menu options for all users and the View as option for teachers and admins.
- Updated the Agenda screens to show the day of the week in addition to the agenda calendar date so that you can more easily tell what day the agenda is for.
- Improved styling of multiple choice and multiple answer questions in the question editor.
- Improved the SIS Sync by automatically creating the FTP folder when you open the SIS Sync screen in a domain that is configured for a sync.
- Resolved an issue with activity navigation when blocking activity access based upon another activity.
- Resolved an issue where clicking on anchor tags in an assessment template would sometimes navigate users to Home.
- Fixed an issue in the Objective-Set Tree screen in the admin app where the Subject picker would sometimes not populate the set's subjects.
- Fixed an issue where opening the Calendar after opening the rich-text-editor draw tool would cause the browser to stop responding.
- Fixed some alignment and highlighting styling issues in rubrics.
- Fixed a styling issue in an Assessment where a multiple choice label and option would not display correct spacing.
- Fixed a styling issue on the Manage groups screen where groups with long names could not be displayed.
- Fixed a styling issue that caused some embedded iframes in managed content to display with a width of 0, making the content appear invisible.
- Fixed an Activity editor issue where switching from an LTI activity to a Google document would result in the Google document not launching when playing the activity. This fix applies only to activities edited with the fix. Any activity previously edited must be re-edited to correct the problem.
Updates in version 2020.09.09.4938.
- General system improvements.
GroupDueDatesByFolder: A new
GroupDueDatesByFolder, to make all items in a folder have the same due date and pace date in a continuous course.
New and updated articles