A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.191 available on September 3, 2020.
New student notifications for discussions!
Students can now choose to receive notifications when someone responds to their discussion post.
To turn the notification on, students open their user menu, select Settings, and select their preferences on the Student notifications card.
We also changed the name of the Scores and feedback card to Student notifications.
- Fixed a keyboarding issue on the Editor > Syllabus screen.
- Improved click behavior when selecting answers for assessment multiple choice and multiple answer questions.
- Fixed an issue in Domain Settings where custom theme image thumbnails did not correctly display on the Theme card.
- Fixed an issue in Import Users where email addresses with apostrophes were being marked invalid.
- Fixed an issue where adding some characters to your Blackout date name would result in errors when trying to navigate to a course.
- Fixed an issue where students were allowed to update their Self assessment in a past course.
Updates in version 2020.08.26.4851.
- General system improvements.
GetDueSoonList: Update to return activities with a due date and the
AllowDueDateInContinuousflag for a continuous enrollment.
New and updated articles
- How do Base and Derivative Courses work? (Updated)
- How do I manage Base and Derivative courses? (Updated)
- How do I use subscriptions to borrow and share content with users outside of my organization? (Updated)
- How do I manage notifications? (Updated)