A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.188 available on August 20, 2020.
Place Clipboard tasks in Grading categories
To be able to choose a Grading category, make sure all chosen students are part of the same course, and select either Student submits a document or I mark as complete as the completion status to make it gradable.
- Resolved a keyboard accessibility issue in the teacher People > Manage enrollments screen.
- Fixed an issue in the Send mail screen where dragging an image into the email body would display an infinite Uploading image prompt instead of rejecting the unsupported action.
- Resolved an issue where the Hide the ability for students to send mail setting in Domain settings would not remain selected.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent activities from being excused after completing a formative assessment.
- Resolved a styling issue in Publish Anywhere with displaying the Activity grader in full screen mode.
- Fixed an issue where using Validate-only mode could inaccurately report that domains were created or updated.
- Fixed an issue where a OneRoster CSV file with no content could have caused the sync to crash.
Updates in version 2020.08.20.4806.
- General system improvements.
Login3: A new API to authenticate a user. This API adds
newSessionto the previous