A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.186 available on August 13, 2020.
Disabling TLS 1.1 and new domain deletion behavior
With this change, customers who have written their own integration (e.g., rostering, reporting tools) and are using clients that do not support TLS 1.2 and above are no longer be able to successfully connect to the Buzz API.
In this release, we:
- Added warning text and a confirmation checkbox to the confirmation prompt when deleting domains, courses, and users.
- Added a validation option to the SIS Sync screen so that you can validate your OneRoster .zip file before running the sync.
- Improved tabbing navigation in the Grade editor for assessment questions.
- Fixed an issue where a timeout could occur with the SIS Sync.
- Fixed a timing problem when loading TextHelp (Text to speech).
- Resolved an issue where teachers were able to view an activity when viewing as a student, when the activity was marked to be hidden from students.
- Modified the icon picker for choosing icons in Domain settings to open below the field to accommodate small screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue where dragging folders from My library into a Choice folder in the Syllabus would duplicate activities in the folder.
- Fixed an issue where activity time was sometimes not recorded when you just closed the browser.
- Fixed a display issue in the teacher's course Gradebook where quick-editing a score would sometimes not clear the cell's needs-grading icon until you refreshed the page.
- Resolved a focus issue in the print dialog of the student Gradebook.
- Removed an extraneous scrollbar that was in the dropbox comments editor.
- Improved handling of courses with no enrollments in Final grades screen.
- Improved styling of Objective mastery gradebook for objectives with long IDs.
- Resolved an issue with filtering students when printing assessment for Publish Anywhere.
Updates in version 2020.08.12.4775.
- General system improvements.
New and updated articles