A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.184 available on July 30, 2020.
Upcoming Buzz updates
In this release, we:
- Removed the need for administrators to have Proxy or Post Announcement rights in order to see the SIS Sync menu. also improved accessibility in several places throughout the app.
- Added an option in the header for users navigating with keyboards to Skip top navigation which navigates them straight to the body of the screen. This is part of our ongoing accessibility improvements.
- Fixed an issue in the SIS Sync screen where the OneRoster .zip file field was not cleared after you started a sync.
- Updated the Edit SIS Sync Settings screen to validate email addresses.
- Fixed the display of warning messages in SIS Sync Status screen.
- Fixed an issue in SIS Sync Status screen where the summary fields and download log link were visible while the sync was running. We now show that information only after the sync completes.
Updates in version 2020.07.30.4699.
- General system improvements.
RightsFlags: A new privilege,
ManageLicense, that allows a user to subscribe an entity to another entity.
ListDomains: A new attribute,
includemanageddomains, that includes domains for which the user has the
UpdateSubscriptions: A new required privilege,
ManageLicense, that can be used as an alternative to
subscriberidis a domain.
DeactivateCourse: Fixed an issue where a course being deactivated may fail due to a timeout.