A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.183 available on July 23, 2020.
Upcoming Buzz updates
Here are a few things happening in the coming months:
New Student Information Systems (SIS) Sync with OneRoster
Buzz now supports the rostering of users, courses, enrollments, and observers through the IMS OneRoster specification. The sync makes rostering easy, automated, and secure!
In this release, we also improved accessibility in several places throughout the app.
- Resolved an issue with incorrectly displaying an overdue activity as Up next on the student's course Home page.
- Resolved an issue where questions were displayed as answerable to teachers using the view Practice question activities as a student feature.
- Improved styling of group filter text for long group names in Activities toolbar.
- Fixed a math-rendering error that sometimes occurred in the Grade editor.
- Fixed an issue where the enter key didn't activate Course card toolbar buttons.
Updates in version 2020.07.23.4679.
- General system improvements.