A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.181 available on July 9, 2020.
Upcoming Buzz updates
Here are a few things happening in the coming months:
Introducing a new UI for building Resource libraries!
Resource libraries are collections of categorized content pages that are built at the domain level and can be searched, bookmarked, shared, and rated by users in all subdomains.
Admins with domain edit rights can create and manage multiple libraries and the pages found in them, and now they can do it with our sleek new UI!
Learn more: How do I build a Resource library?
In this release, we also:
- Improved Google Analytics pageview reports for custom menu entries by including the custom page ID in the reported path, rather than :id (e.g., we report /student/custom/mycustomapp instead of /student/custom/:id).
- Enhanced the Gradebook pages that display an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) column. When you click the IEP icon for a student, Buzz now displays the student's IEP in a popup window rather than navigating to the student's Grades page.
- Updated App chooser to display icons.
- Fixed an issue in the Activities tool that allowed teachers to attempt adding library activities to a Choice folder.
- Fixed a styling issue in the blog activity.
- Fixed an issue where students were not prompted for an assessment password (when they should have) if the assessment was set to auto-start and the student had been granted a retry.
- Removed extra scrollbars that were appearing in some admin screens.
- Resolved a navigation error when admins attempted to navigate to For me activities (from the Performance > [Student] > For Me screen).
- Resolved an issue with admins attempting to edit course Agendas.
- Added some missing date validations to the Edit blackout date dialog in Domain settings.
- Added missing tooltips to some icon buttons in the admin and teacher apps.
Updates in version 2020.07.08.4630.
- General system improvements.