A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.180 available on July 2, 2020.
Upcoming Buzz updates and maintenance
Here are a few things happening in the coming months:
Teachers can now require students to post to a discussion before viewing!
Discussions allow teachers to create an activity in which students can respond to a prompt and interact with other students as part of focused conversation threads.
If teachers want their students to contribute to a discussion activity before being influenced by their peers' responses, they can now select the Students must post before they can view other posts in the discussion's Activity settings!
In this release, we also changed the title of the Domain Settings > LTI credentials card to Domain Settings > LTI 1.1 tools.
- Fixed an issue where the Print dialog box would stay open after a timed assessment's time had expired.
- Fixed a styling issue (overlapping text) in the Add objective dialog in Admin app.
- Added required-field validations to the Move enrollment and Move domain dialog boxes.
- Fixed a typo in the Objective map list page.
- Fixed an issue where Buzz sometimes sent a non-normalized URL to Google Analytics (e.g., /student/12345678/activity/abc123 instead of /student/:enrollmentid/activity/:itemid).
Updates in version 2020.07.01.4623.
- General system improvements.
Item flags: A new flag,
0x2000), indicating that students must create a post before they can view other discussion posts.