Dawn Release Notes (v2020.0625.170612) - Administrators can now choose the site's currency
A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2020.0625.170612 available on June 25, 2020.
Choose your currency!
Site administrators can now set the Currency used in their Dawn site. The chosen currency impacts:
- The way prices are displayed throughout the application.
- Credit card charges and debit purchase orders.
- Enrollment purchase displays in the monthly billing report
Note: Many currencies display similar to USD with a $ prefix, so the display will be indistinguishable in those instances. But, the charges will be recorded in the selected currency.
In this release, we also:
- Gave reviewers the ability to attach a file to a project they're reviewing a project.
- Added the options for users to make conversations with another learner private (Administrators and Coaches can see all messages).
- Updated the course feedback dialog to read "How is your experience so far?"
- [iOS devices, Mobile Safari] Added a prompt asking users to add the app to their home screen after logging in.
- Made accessibility improvements throughout the app.
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.