This article covers how to:
- How do I schedule coaching sessions?
- How do coaches set their Scheduling availability?
- Dawn's pay-as-you-grow pricing model: Dawn's coaching features set it far apart from other learning sites! You can enable your learners to schedule 1-on-1 and 1-to-many coaching sessions from within Dawn. Set your own price, and you pay only $20 per schedulable coach/month.
Enable coaching sessions
Dawn allows you to enable learners to schedule 1-on-1 and 1-to-many coaching sessions.
- In Administrator view > Catalog screen select the course and click Coaching in the Settings menu.
- Check the Turn on scheduling for this course box on the Scheduling card.
- From here, you can:
- Limit the maximum learner sessions for each learner (with a Limit period in days).
- Apply Mastery awards for enrollees to earn for each session.
- Provide a Maximum mastery award for sessions available if you don't want enrollees to earn unlimited mastery awards for attending sessions.
- Indicate whether you want to Allow learners to schedule a 1-on-1 coaching session.
- If you choose to allow 1-on-1 coaching sessions, you can then:
- Provide a Session title.
- Specify the Session lengths.
- Require learner to provide a phone number when scheduling.
- Add Recurring hours for each week, and add or block Specific hours in addition to recurring hours.
- On the Review recent sessions card, you can:
- See which learners attended past group sessions.
- Mark learners as present or not.
- Provide Attendee feedback (which can be private or public).
- Provide Coach notes (private).
- Mark event complete.
Add group sessions for 1-to-many coaching
When adding group sessions to a course, you are asked to:
- Provide a Session title.
- Select which Group the session is available for (if the course has groups).
- Select which Coach will lead the session.
- Provide the Start date and Start time.
- Specify the Session length.
- If you chose a group, above, you have the option to Automatically sign up all group members.
- Check the Allow only administrators to sign up participants box if you want to make the session invite-only.
- Set a Maximum participants limit (this doesn't appear if you've chosen to Automatically sign up all group members).
- Select the Session type (Phone call, Online meeting or other website, Other).
- Provide the Address or URL learners will use to join the session.
Once scheduled, learners in the selected group see a notification under upcoming events in their Feed and on their Learner dashboard where they can Reserve a seat. When learners reserve a seat, they are sent an email with the session details.
Add and remove learners from group sessions
Coaches and Site administrators can click on group sessions anywhere they appear to:
- Review seats that have been reserved.
- Remove learners or groups from the session.
- Add learners or groups of learners to the session (if an individual from an added group has already signed up, they will not be duplicated).