A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.178 available on June 18, 2020.
Upcoming Buzz updates and maintenance
Here are a few things happening in the coming months:
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
Users can now draw and edit images in Buzz's rich text editor!
When you insert an image using the rich text editor, just click on it and a menu of additional tools opens up including an advanced editor that allows drawing, resizing, adding text, cropping and more!
Teachers can use this tool to provide visual feedback on image file submissions.
The new draw tool in the rich text editor allows you to create your own images using the same advanced image editor!
In this release, we also:
- Increased the Buzz user report max from 1,000 users to 10,000. This applies to: Admin app > Reports > User activity > Domain user activity > Filter the data > Maximum number of users.
- Enabled the new Editor by default.
- Resolved an issue where admins trying to edit Gradebook settings from the Student Gradebook > For Me screen were taken to the Course details screen, instead.
- Fixed an issue where the cards on the Calendar > Blackout dates editor would not adjust to accommodate new dates without refresh.
- Added a missing tooltip to the Remove activity icon button in the Clipboard.
- Fixed an issue in Domain settings where clicking Add in the Scoring objectives card would sometimes not open the Add dialog box.
- Resolved a display issue where the filter bar would appear cutoff on the Editor > Activity list when the screen width was restricted.
- Enhanced the new Editor to remember previously set Activity list filters when returning from an edited activity.
- Resolved a display issue (overlapping and misalignment) with showing left-aligned embedded content on the Landing page, and other screens where content is shown.
- Added the following warning message if you change the filename extension when uploading a course resource file: "If you change the file-name extension, the file may become unusable."
- Resolved a display issue that would briefly occur when editing Html metadata from Activity Gradebook settings screen in fullscreen.
- Fixed an issue where exporting a course Gradebook sometimes resulted in an "Unable to export scores" error.
Updates in version 2020.06.17.4575.
- General system improvements.