A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.179 available on June 25, 2020.
Upcoming Buzz updates and maintenance
Here are a few things happening in the coming months:
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
- Resolved an issue with moving an activity to an empty folder in Editor > Syllabus.
- Resolved an issue with retaining Choice folder settings when duplicating a folder in Editor > Syllabus.
- Resolved an Editor issue where returning to a filtered Activity list would sometimes not show the current, highlighted activity.
- Improved usability of upload image screen.How do I manage Domain Settings?
- Resolved a display issue that would briefly occur when editing Html metadata from Activity Gradebook settings screen in fullscreen.
- Resolved an issue with displaying image tools in an Activity editor rich text editor when switching from rich text editor full-screen mode.
- Resolved an issue with displaying image tools in the Metadata card of the Activity editor for rich text metadata.
Updates in version 2020.06.24.459.
ListEnrollmentsByTeacher: Fixed an issue where enrollments from courses in a deleted domain could be returned in the results.
UpdatePasswordQuestionAnswer: Increased security so that the actor must have equal or greater privileges than the target user. For example, an actor cannot delete a user that has more domain privileges than the actor.
New and updated articles
Administrator (updated for Khan changes):
- How do I manage Digital Library extensions?
- How do I borrow and share content with users outside of my organization?
- How do I manage Domain Settings?
Teacher (updated for Khan changes):