A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.176 available on June 4, 2020.
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
Added National Standards for Arts Education (NSAE) to Learning standards
In this release, we added the National Standards for Arts Education (NSAE) to the available Learning standards in Domain settings.
In this release, we also:
- Added a search progress indicator when returning course enrollment results in the Editor > Viewing as preview feature, so teachers know when the results are completely returned.
- Added Choice activities to the Editor > Activity list tab.
- [New Activity Player] Enhanced styling of the search box on the course and folder home screens of the Activity player to improve usability.
- Resolved an issue with converting non-breaking space characters in math questions.
- Increased the Metadata rich-text editor height because the add link popup was being cut off.
- Fixed an issue where adding a file-attachment activity did not display a Please wait message while the file was uploaded.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to preview a Choice activity from the Activity editor would erroneously report an Activity not found error.
- Fixed an issue where the Syllabus Editor > Preview function would sometimes fail to display Journal activities.
No API updates this week.