A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.177 available on June 11, 2020.
Upcoming Buzz updates and maintenance
Here are a few things happening in the coming months:
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
Administrators can review user calendars
We have added a Calendar tab to the Users details screen of the administrator app, so they can review student calendars.
In this release, we also updated the various screens that have filters to use outline styles.
- Improved validation of range values for question variables in Assessment editor.
- Resolved typo in empty state message for Domain > Roles screen.
- [Safari specific] Eliminated scrollbars that appeared unnecessarily in some Editor dialogs.
- Added missing tooltip for remove button of student Reports screen.
- Resolved an issue in student Objective mastery screen where objective links were displayed twice.
Updates in version 2020.06.09.4559.
- General system improvements.
New and updated articles
- (updated) How do I use the Users tool?