A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2020.0514.165134 available on May 21, 2020.
Learners can now attach multiple files to project gallery!
Learners can now add multiple files and URLs (links) to a project submission to provide a more robust learning experience.
Both file and URL attachments show as links in the submission details and conversation feed. If there are multiple submission attachments, the gallery only shows one for the thumbnail (when deciding which thumbnail to show in the gallery, we prefer: 1) Image attachments, 2) Video attachments, 3) All other attachments).
In this release, we also:
- Added dynamic help text that tells authors what number of the available Mastery awards the learner must earn to achieve 100% course completion.
- Added help icons and links to the Site management screen.
- Gave Root administrators the ability to edit user settings for other users with the Learners screen.
- Updated the app to take learners without enrollments to the catalog home at login rather than an empty dashboard.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the course completion threshold provided by authors was not always being honored when calculating student progress.
- Fixed a issue where the View as learner feature didn't work for coaches who were not also administrators or authors.
- Fixed an issue where images uploaded from some phones would not be correctly oriented when viewed on a desktop.
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.