A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.172 available on May 7, 2020.
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
Students can now set their own Blackout dates!
In Continuous enrollment courses, Buzz allows administrators and teachers to set up Blackout dates to be ignored when giving suggested due dates. Now students can, too!
Improved Domain settings usability
We have improved usability for Domain settings in the following ways:
- Enhanced the Editor card to show multi-pick selectors instead of simple input fields when defining Hidden activity types and Required domain rights.
- Added a warning for insecure states ("http" instead of "https") for Landing-content URLs, Library Extension URLs, and Login Redirect URLs.
- Added an input hint and validation for the Grade levels input field on the Activity metadata editor.
In this release, we also:
- Updated the Gradebook footer, so that:
- Clicking Missing launches a dialog that lists students who have not submitted the activity.
- Clicking Low scores launches a dialog that lists students who have below-passing scores on the activity.
- Clicking any of the following launches the Editor: Score entry, Points, Grading scale, Category, Period, Available date, Due date, Grade-release date.
[New Activity Player] Made the following changes to the optimize space and efficiency in the Activity player:
- Scaled down the primary toolbar.
- Always display breadcrumb navigation.
- Improved the Jump to toolbar to better disappear when scrolling down and reappear when scrolling up.
- Fixed an issue in Clipboard > Messages where you could not add an activity link in the rich-text editor when creating a message for the entire class (because the UI to add them wasn’t appearing).
- Fixed an issue where the drill-in filter bar animations were not appearing in the following screens: People, Course Gradebook, and the Multi-Outcome Scoring Course Gradebooks > Students, Activities, and For Me tabs.
- Improved styling of the filter-by-course button on the Needs grading toolbar to accommodate lengthy course names.
Updates in version 2020.05.06.4500.
- General system improvements.