Dawn's new pay-as-you-grow pricing model
We are working continuously with businesses, organizations, coaches, teachers, and mentors—like you—to improve our system administration, authoring, and learning in Dawn.
As a part of this process, we are simplifying our pricing model (and we think you’re going to be pretty pleased with it).
Starting on Thursday, April 16, Dawn will start using the following pay-as-you-grow pricing system for premium features:
- Get started for free: Create your Dawn site, build one course, and enroll up to ten learners to test the system for free!
- Enroll learners: Once you are ready to start enrolling learners, you set your own price and pay only $5/enrollment. In addition to delivering courses and certification, you can provide basic coaching services (learners can ask coaches questions from anywhere in a course and submit projects to coaches for feedback).
- Expand your course catalog: Build and market more courses, and you pay only $1 per GB/month for storage (two hours of video equal approximately 2.4 GB).
- Connect your learners with expert coaches through scheduling: Dawn’s coaching features set it far apart from other learning sites! You can enable your learners to schedule 1-on-1 and 1-to-many coaching sessions from within Dawn. Set your own price, and you pay only $20 per schedulable coach/month.
These changes impact current Dawn users in the following ways:
- You will no longer be billed a monthly or annual subscription fee. 🎉
- There is no 30% fee charged on the courses you sell.
- You will receive a billing statement by email every 30 days detailing your charges.
- If you have not provided a credit card and have more than one course and/or more than ten enrollments, you will not be able to create new courses, edit existing courses, or enroll new learners until a credit card is provided.
We believe these changes will improve your experience using Dawn, and will be crucial in helping you build a thriving business and ensure your learners’ success.
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact your account manager or email us at Dawn@Agilix.com.
To keep up-to-date on new features in Dawn, follow our releases.