A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2020.0416.172227 available on April 16, 2020.
Dawn's new pay-as-you-grow pricing model
We are working continuously with businesses, organizations, coaches, teachers, and mentors—like you—to improve our system administration, authoring, and learning in Dawn.
As a part of this process, we are simplifying our pricing model starting today (and we think you’re going to be pretty pleased with it).
Learners can schedule one-on-one sessions with coaches!
Easily schedule a one-on-one with expert coaches right in Dawn:
- Click Ask a Coach, and select Schedule a session.
- Select the desired time slot from the schedule.
- Click Schedule now to confirm.
- An event automatically appears in your feed, you will receive an email, and the coach is also alerted.
- Click the event to review the details or cancel it. In this example, the coach has a Zoom URL automatically shared for the meeting.
In this release, we also:
- Updated our bulk enrollment process to send only one email to invite users when inviting and enrolling at once. Previously, an invite and enroll email was sent. The enrollment email will still be sent for existing users.
- Updated the course report to include courses without enrollments.
- Updated the administrator view Courses and author Reports tabs to allow for search and paging.
- Updated empty catalogs to:
- Route to the login page or dashboard when users hit an empty catalog home page.
- Hide the catalog buttons for an empty catalog home page.
- Updated site admin permissions to allow them to edit the organizations that have observer rights on an enrollment using the course enrollment Detail screen.
- Updated author view with a shortcut for adding Note, Discussion, or Question interactions as an Instruction. Previously, authors had to create an Instruction, then add the interaction.
- Updated the authoring experience to choose whether a learner should be prompted to provide Time spent values on a Note interaction.
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.