A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.169 available on April 16, 2020.
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
Buzz's Gradebook gets activity search function!
In this release, we added Find activity search function to the Gradebook that allows teachers to quickly find an activity using its title or ID.
[New Activity player] In this release, we also updated the Activity player to set an activity's minimum height to almost the full viewable size.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the APP variable was not being replaced in Custom menu entries that did not have the Launch url in an external window option selected.
- Fixed an issue where audio and video recording stopped working in Google Chrome (version 81).
- Added support for rendering some math symbols encoded as Html entities in assessment questions.
- Resolved an issue with attempting to navigate using a For me activity link in the course Gradebook summary row.
Updates in version 2020.04.09.4420.
GetUserAnnouncementList: Fixed an issue that could cause the request to fail.
- General system improvements.