A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.167 available on April 2, 2020.
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
[New Activity Player] In this release, we:
- Updated the Objectives card in an activity to show only the first three objectives, followed by a Show More button if there are more than three.
- Added a tooltip to display the full text of each objective description on rollover.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue on the Course Home page where Current Project progress would sometimes only display just the percent sign (%) when it should have displayed 0%.
- Added numeric validation to the Days field in the admin app's Create Course screen.
- Fixed an issue in Domain Settings where saving the 10th landing-content entry would cause ID duplication and other unexpected behaviors with landing content in the domain and its descendant domains.
- Updated the Gradebook to display students up to 14 days after the enrollment's end-date to match the behavior used throughout the platform (People tool, Clipboard, etc).
- Fixed an issue in the Activity Grader in multi-outcome scoring courses where the Analytics tab was erroneously appearing for activity types other than Assessment, Practice questions, and SCOs.
Updates in version 2020.04.02.4410.
- General system improvements.
New and updated articles
Teachers (updated): How do I create and manage grade scales?