A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.168 available on April 9, 2020.
Publish Anywhere gets assessment settings
- Specify the Number of attempts
- Specify the Questions per page
- Allow save and continue
- Require answers
- Randomize question order
- Randomize response order
- Specify Assessment review behavior
- Set a Time limit
- Set a Attempt maximum limit
- Allow printing
- Hide question "Back" button
- Start assessment automatically
Turn on assessment tools:
- Show highlighter
- Show answer eliminator
- Allow student notes
- Allow students to bookmark and review questions
- Set an assessment Password
Continuity of Learning program
With the support of AWS, a growing coalition of publishing partners are offering online courses for free to schools closed due to COVID-19.
Schools can learn more and participate at www.agilix.com/freecontent.
Interested publishers can contact us at www.agilix.com/contact-us. Please use #continuityoflearningcoalition as the subject.
In this release, we:
- Added a new custom menu entry replacement variable that determines which app (Student, Parent, Teacher, or Admin) is active when the menu is launched. The variable is APP, and its possible values are student, teacher, admin, and parent.
[New Activity player]:
- Added a prompt asking Are you sure you want to leave? to the Activity player when a student makes changes on the Submission card and then attempts to navigate away without submitting.
- Updated Activity instructions to appear before activity content for students, so they can access them easier before starting.
- Enhanced equation rendering in Activity player to automatically convert common, HTML-encoded math symbols to AsciiMath format.
In this release, we:
- [New Activity player] Fixed an issue in the Activity player toolbar where the SCO Browse button would display for non-SCO activities (if the activity's setting to display it was on).
- Fixed a style issue in the Editor > Syllabus with long objective and badge titles.
- [Firefox-specific] Fixed a display issue (icons loaded slowly and flickered) that occurred when scrolling the course Editor > Syllabus.
- Fixed some text in the Course home page's search field that wasn't being translated when the domain's language was changed.
- Fixed some text in the Folder home page's activity-completion field that wasn't being translated when the domain's language was changed.
Updates in version 2020.04.09.4420.
- General system improvements.