A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.162 available on February 27, 2020.
In this release, we updated the rich text editor styles.
- A Teacher
- A member of a specific Group
- A specific Student
When a teacher previews any activity, the user avatar automatically displays a Viewing as: note. Clicking on it allows the teacher to change the view.
- Modified the viewing of an assessment by a teacher in the Activity Player to not automatically submit the assessment for past due assessments. [Teachers]
- Fixed an issue in the Clipboard where assigning an activity sometimes would not save the gradebook settings for that activity. [Teachers]
- Fixed an issue in the Clipboard where assigning a display grading period for a non-gradable activity would sometimes not save the period setting. [Teachers]
- Fixed an issue in the Editor > Weights screen where filtering by a scoring objective and then undoing the filter would sometimes display the wrong rolled-up category or period weights. (This was only a display issue; refreshing the browser screen would correct the issue.) [Teachers]
- Fixed an issue where some dialogs were not localized for Chinese.
- Added validation to the Gradebook display options screen that ensures you specify a Score-display option. [Teachers]
- Fixed an issue in the rich text editor where the Open in new tab checkbox was erroneously appearing when editing course-resource links.
Updates in version 2020.02.25.4291.
- General system improvements.