A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.160 available on February 13, 2020.
Publish Anywhere now supports Buzz's new and improved student experience!
Publish Anywhere now supports Buzz's new Activity player! It provides easier navigation, improved engagement, and greater visibility into progress and mastery.
In this update, we:
- Fixed an issue in the Assessment Player where some accent characters displayed as HTML codes in inline-multiple-choice questions. [Students]
- Fixed an issue where the Assessment toolbar buttons (highlighter, answer eliminator, calculator, material, print, description) were not always appearing. [Publish Anywhere also] [Teachers, Students]
- Resolved an issue with sorting by Enrollment end date in the People page where it wouldn't always sort after the first use. [Teachers]
- Resolved an issue where users were erroneously navigated to the Teacher Home screen after using the Manage enrollments screen to save Display options on the People page. [Teachers]
- Fixed a styling issue that caused long activity names to overlap in the Grading Scheme Editor and Export Scores screens. [Teachers]
- Fixed an issue where the Rich text editors (including the Dropbox submission comments editor) appeared to support drag-and-drop to attach PDF files from your local computer. [Teachers, Admin, Students]
- Resolved an issue where users couldn't always view rubrics for linked activities. [Students]
Updates in version 2020.02.14.4262.
- General system improvements.