A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.158 available on January 30, 2020.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue on the Survey parameter details editor where the parameter name was not a required field. [Teachers]
- Resolved an issue with editing course activity links in activity content. [Teachers]
- Improved the Import Scores column format detection by ignoring empty cells in the input CSV data. [Teachers]
- Improved drag/drop in the Editor > Weights tool, so when you drag/drop an activity from one category to another, the first category remains expanded so you can easily drag another.
- Updated QuickNav to include Objective Set and Objective Map screens in search results when on those screens. [Admin]
- [Publish Anywhere] Resolved an issue with showing old submissions in the new Grade Editor for Publish Anywhere. [Teacher]
Updates in version 2020.01.29.4223.
GetStudentSubmission: Added user information for the user that performed each