A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.157 available on January 23, 2020.
The new Grade Editor is available in Publish Anywhere!
You lose none of the existing functionality, and you gain an improved experience, including:
Use minimal mode for more content screen space
In minimal mode you can collapse the side grading panel of the Grade Editor to make reviewing content easier.
To use minimal mode:
- Click the collapse arrow in the top right corner.
- Choose the tabs you want to review.
- Manually enter the score in the top bar.
- Click the Score tools [wrench] icon to use the Full credit, No credit, Clear, and Revert to calculated shortcuts. Click Save or Submit after manually entering scores or using the Score tools.
- Use the side menu to Excuse, Allow retry, and Override complete.
Use groups to organize feedback templates
Categorize your Feedback Templates using groups:
- Click Edit templates under Feedback
- Click Create group.
- Give the group a Title.
- Click Done.
- Once a group is created, click Create template.
- Give the template a Title, choose the Group you want, and compose the template.
- Click Done to save.
To put existing templates into groups, open them and select the desired Group.
In this release, we:
- Improved assessment grader by preventing point fields from using the browser’s auto-completion function.
- Moved the option to Require passing score if gradable for mastery to the Visibility and access card in Activity editor. This checkbox previously appeared a step later, in the Choose Activity dialog; it appears only when you have activity restrictions enabled.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue in the Assessment Activity Editor where the Question links > Points field and Question bank > Points (per question) field were incorrectly displaying a points value when none had been set.
- Fixed an issue in the Move enrollment and Other reports > Course picker dialogs, so they no longer include courses you are not subscribed to as possible destinations for the enrollment.
- Fixed an Editor issue where using drag-and-drop to move a video file from the Resources panel to the Syllabus would create an activity with a video element that would not play.
- Fixed an Editor > Syllabus issue where clicking an activity's More menu it would sometimes open the menu and then it would immediately close.
- Fixed an Editor issue where the Syllabus screen would sometimes not automatically scroll to display an activity that was searched for and selected.
- Fixed an issue in the Editor > Weights screen where updating an activity weight would not save be saved.
Updates in version 2020.01.22.4219.
- General system improvements.