A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.155 available on January 9, 2020.
In this release, we:
- Updated the Course Settings editor where attempting to Save when some fields had errors did not show a helpful error message. Where relevant, the updated error messages now list what needs to be fixed before saving.
- We now automatically refresh the Course gradebook after removing a task assigned to the whole course, so the task no longer shows in the Gradebook.
In this release, we:
- Fixed a styling issue where embedding content as part of a multiple-choice answer option and selecting Full-width display would not display in full-width.
- Fixed an issue where partial scores on practice questions were being displayed with too many decimal places.
- [Edge only] Resolved a styling issue with the student selector for Blog activity player on Edge.
- Fixed an issue where group features appeared in the Clipboard and People pages when an administrator had disabled the Groups feature.
- Fixed an issue in the Admin Resources tool where clicking on an XML file would sometimes show an empty screen.
- Fixed an issue where images in activity metadata fields would not display when previewed in the Community.
- Fixed an issue where My Library appeared in the Digital Library when the experimental Community tool was not enabled.
- Resolved an issue with inserting media files with special characters in the name [Editor > Assessment editor > Question editor].
- Fixed an issue where the Folder is a project setting was available when the Projects feature had been disabled.
- Fixed an issue on the Agenda and Landing screen editors where inserting links below the page scroll would cause the screen to scroll to the top of the page.
- Fixed a styling issue in some Editor dialog boxes where the Cancel button could be pushed offscreen by folder names that were very long.
- Added missing tooltips and WAI-ARIA labels to the Course Editor tool.
- Removed unneeded scrollbar in Due Date editor dialog opened from the Group settings editor.
- Updated the Editor > Scheduling tab to retain dates selected in editable fields when users drill into data and return.
- Updated styles for Bulk Activity Editor to allow more space between options and confirmation checkbox.
- Fixed an issue on the People tool where the Today column was sometimes not displaying the correct data.
- Resolved an issue with where an incorrect student list would sometimes display in Final grades after filtering final grades by group in another course.
- Improved handling of enrollment-specific, non-gradable activities in the Activity grader and Gradebook.
- Fixed an issue where Play, Record, and Insert buttons would not work correctly after pausing a video during replay and then finishing replay. This could result in users having to re-record video messages.
- Removed Buzz's Record option on mobile devices to enforce use of the preferred recording options that are built into the devices.
- Fixed an issue where a user was able to select a period for an activity in a folder when the setting Inherit grading period from top most folder option was enabled.
- Updated the Gradebook to display correct letter grades for unscored activities with the Treat as zero in gradebook until this activity is scored was enabled. Previously, only dashes would be displayed.
- Fixed Grade Editor to show the unscored entries as empty so you can easily choose a letter to assign a score.
- Fixed a styling issue on the Final grades page where the Grading scheme dropdown could be pushed offscreen.
- Fixed an issue where choosing Dashboard from the QuickNav tool for a student user would show an Unable to navigate message.
- Resolved an issue with defining a rubric for Score entry in For me activity Gradebook settings. The setting would be saved, but the rubric wouldn't save for all students.
- Fixed an issue in the student Grades page where self-assessment indicators were sometimes not being displayed.
Updates in version 2020.01.08.4205.
Domain Data: The default
authenticationhas been changed from SHA1 to SHA256.