Dawn allows you to divide learners into smaller groups within a course to facilitate collaboration.
Including learners in groups allows them to message their group members all at once and filter their conversations by group.
Coaches can and manage groups using the Coaching > Enrollments screen:
- Open Enrollments.
- Select the course you want to create a group for.
- Check the boxes next to the learners you want grouped.
- Click Add selected users to a group.
- Indicate whether you want to Add to a new group and provide a group name or Add to an existing group and select the desired group.
- Click Add selected learners to group.
Once the group is created, you can:
- Filter the list by group.
- Filter to learners needing intervention.
- Add new members to the group.
- Remove members from the group.
- Review and create Scheduled group sessions.
- Edit the group.
Review and contribute to group discussions
Coaches can review and participate in group discussions on the Feeds screen:
- Open the Feeds screen.
- Select the course.
- Choose the Group from the dropdown.
- Review discussions and/or add a New post.
When in the course, learners can choose to send posts to their group.