A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2020.0108.180410 available on January 9, 2020.
In this release, we added the ability for learners to share their course completion Certificates by email, Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the Publish to apply your changes prompt would not always appear after making changes with the Admin view > Site management screen.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling wouldn't work for Course Materials in the course player.
- Fixed an issue where, if a course had a long title, a layout issue would appear on the learners' Congratulations and Certificate screens.
- Fixed an issue where the View Certificate button was showing for learners in courses without a certificate defined.
- Fixed an issue where the Actions column header on some tables was being cropped off for some languages (there was no issue with English).
- Fixed an issue where content in headers were overlapping in some languages.
- Fixed some issues with translating dates in some languages.
- Fixed some translation errors specific to certain languages.