A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.150 available on December 12, 2019.
In this release, we:
- Fixed a styling issue in the Admin app.
- Fixed an issue with saving the Points option in Gradebook display options.
- Updated the Teacher > Communication tool to show announcements as read when filtering messages by course.
- Fixed an issue where announcement details would sometimes remain on screen in the Teacher > Communication screen after the announcement had been deleted.
- Fixed an issue where making Bulk edit updates would disregard filter selections sometimes.
- Fixed an issue in the grade editor where SCO, or LTI content would sometimes show as collapsed.
- Fixed an issue with the Select all filter in the Unit Summary screen.
- Fixed a styling issue in the Student > Grades > What if screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Click here to view feedback activity-stream link did not work for students in domains that are still using the old Activity Player.
Updates in version 2019.12.12.4181.
ResetPassword: Add new attributes
lastnamethat, when used and correct, improve accuracy of detailed error information.
PutItemActivity: Rate Limiting introduced. See PutItemActivity documentation for more information.