A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.151 available on December 19, 2019.
Introducing individualized due dates!
Teachers can now easily modify due dates for individuals to account for IEPs, personal circumstances, etc. With this update, allowing retries on activities with an expired due date prompts you to modify the due date for that student.
Learn more: How do I create individualized due dates?
This feature works only in Range courses as Continuous enrollment courses have suggested due dates and not hard deadlines.
In this release, we also:
In this release, we:
- Fixed a styling issue in the Add Activity dialog for folders with really long names.
- [New Editor only] Removed an Add activity button that appeared on the Editor > Projects screen when it shouldn't have.
- [New Editor only] Fixed an issue where actions made in the Editor > Project screen weren't always responding.
- [New Editor only] Fixed an issue where choosing Add and edit from the Add activity window wouldn't always open the edit window.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was sometimes not displayed when a user would try to add an activity from the Digital Library and failed.
- Fixed an issue where copying certain content from the Digital Library would sometimes create a blank folder instead.
- Fixed an issue where Buzz would not pass all expected LTI parameters to a password-protected LTI activity upon initial launch.
- Fixed an issue where images for recently-awarded badges would sometimes not appear on the course home page.
- Resolved an issue where a letter grade selected with Gradebook > Quick edit wouldn't immediately display.
Updates in version 2019.12.18.4188.
- General system improvements.